It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Seoul. From colorful lights to endless festivities, the holiday buzz is filling the air! Of course there are the classic Hallmark cards, holiday dinners, and ugly sweater parties – but how about making the day even more memorable with #UBERSANTA?
For one day only on 12/23, Santa will bring you cake and sparkling wine!
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app and sign up
- Open your Uber app 12/23 from 4pm – 10pm and request “SANTA”
- Set your delivery location on the map and tap request
#UBERSANTA will bring you:
- Red velvet cake from dessert bakery Oliversweet (23,000 won)
- 2 bottles of sweet and refreshing Bernini sparkling wine (8,800 won)
- Santa hat and reindeer headband for your #UBERSANTA selfies
- Sturdy and stylish Uber tote bag
The best part? All this is just 25,000 won!
Demand for Santa will be very high and availability limited. Those in Itaewon, Yongsan, Gangnam or Seocho area will have a higher chance of successfully requesting. And of course, payment is made auto-magically through the Uber app.Still don’t get what #UBERSANTA will look like? Check out how Santa turned this boring date around:Christmas is all about spreading holiday cheer – so how about surprising those around you with #UBERSANTA? From officemates in the next cubicle, your little ones at home, to your significant other across town, make the day even more jolly through Uber! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Let your friends know about #UBERSANTA!