Introducing Call Of Duty On Demand
E3 is almost here and will bring tens of thousands of gamers to Downtown Los Angeles for an epic three-day trade show. There’s no doubt that you’ll encounter mind-blowing new game releases, but only Uber has the hook up to get you up close and personal with Call Of Duty®.We’ve teamed up with Activision to bring you UberCOD, an on demand interactive experience to get an inside look at the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® game while inside a real armored personnel carrier.
Unlock The Call Of Duty® Option with Code ‘CallOfDuty’
How It Works
- New users: Download the Uber app
- Existing users: Enter code ‘CallOfDuty’ in the ‘Promotions’ tab in the app to unlock this experience
- Request the “COD:AW” option via your app if you are in Downtown LA at the Convention Center
- If a Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare® military vehicle is available, you and your friends will enjoy the Advanced Warfare reveal trailer, the Vice documentary, an all new trailer debuting at E3, costumed driver with props, and a lucky few will get a ride-along with one of the Call Of Duty® game developers
- Timing: Tuesday, June 10th through Thursday June 12th
- Location: This experience is only available to request at the LA Convention Center
- Pricing: Rides are free and have a 20 minute maximum
- Route: Drop off area is predetermined. Route is limited.