Dubai, Jumpstart Your #SuiteRide This Weekend
February 28, 2015
We’re kicking off our partnership with Starwood by surprising SPG members and Uber riders with an “SPG #SuiteRide” in Dubai, London, Mexico City, New York, and San Francisco.On Saturday, February 28 riders who link their SPG accounts have the chance to request a special SPG car and experience a #SuiteRide from 2 pm until 7 pm local time.Every rider who gets an SPG #SuiteRide will receive 15,000 points – good for a free night at any qualifying Starwood hotel and favorite products from one of Starwood’s hotels.Lucky #SuiteRide winners will experience the unique features and amenities from Starwood’s nine distinct brands—St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, Aloft, and Element in their SPG-branded Uber including:
- Westin Hotels – an invitation to indulge in its signature well-being amenities, including a 10-minute Headspace meditation session, a Westin Heavenly Robe, and a Westin White Tea Travel Set.
- W Hotels – a blend of iconic design and contemporary luxury will immerse riders in an extraordinary experience featuring LED mood lighting, music inspired by W, and a Bliss Spa travel pack.
- St. Regis – a luxurious ride combining classic sophistication with modern sensibility where riders will enjoy fresh flowers; jazz music; Beyond, The St. Regis Magazine; and the St Regis Bloody Mary book.
- Aloft – a modern, fresh and fun experience including a mini-refuel kit and free wifi for the tech savvy traveler.
REQUEST A SUITE RIDE ON SATURDAY TO RECEIVE 15,000 STARPOINTS & A DOOR-TO-DOOR BRANDED SPG UBER!
CATCH A SUITE RIDE:
- Link your Uber and SPG accounts at spg.com/uber. PRO TIP: Use the same e-mail address and last name as your Uber account.
- Open up the Uber app at 2 pm and 7 pm on Saturday, February 28.
- Request the “SPG” option in your app for the chance to take a #SuiteRide
- The lucky requester will receive 15,000 Starwood points – good for a free night at any qualifying Starwood hotel and amenities from one of Starwood’s distinct brands.
- Rides are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis. Only one #SuiteRide per Uber account.