FREE UBERX RIDES. IT’LL CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE COLUMBUS.
Ubers have been rolling around Columbus for several months connecting riders with reliable transportation and the sleek sophistication of uberBLACK. But we know…true ease comes with the freedom of choice. Enter our low cost option: uberX!
Enjoy uberX FREE for the next 2 weeks!
What is uberX?
Columbus uberX includes ridesharing, offering Uber reliability with prices up to 25% cheaper than a taxi. Drivers on uberX have mid-range or hybrid vehicles in a variety of colors and styles, with seating for up to four people – like our friend and uberX Rider Zero, Mark Titus.
To maintain the Uber standard you expect, all drivers pass Uber’s rigorous screening process. In order to be an uberX driver in Columbus, drivers must pass:
• A stringent background check
• A driving history check
• An in-person interview and screening
• Ongoing quality controls
As always, your safety and satisfaction remain our highest priority. All Uber rides are backed by the driver’s insurance policy as well as our corporate insurance policy, and you will always have the option to rate every driver and contribute to the quality with your feedback.
What does uberX cost?
Even after our free promotion ends on March 11th, uberX will be better, faster, and cheaper than a taxi.
Ohio State University to the Arena District: $8 – $10
Short North to CMH: $14 – $18
German Village to Short North: $7 – $10
The fine print.
• Open your Uber app, move slider over to uberX view.
• No promo code needed. Just request and ride.
• Five FREE rides through 11:59pm on Tuesday (3/11) for up to $25 per ride. Update – expired on 3/21/14 at 6am
• Columbus only. Not valid on BLACK.
• New to Uber? Download the app or signup here!
SPREAD THE NEWS
-Team Uber Columbus