SAWASDEE BANGKOK, YOUR SECRET UBERS HAVE LANDED!
Language: EN| TH
Bangkok is a city of contrasts. It has been hailed the City of Angels, while others call it Asia’s Sin City. Despite being touted as the number one city in the world to visit, it is also consistently rated as having some of the world’s worst traffic. Bangkok is the only place in the world where you can be immersed in the peace and tranquility of century old Wats, then partake in its wild nightlife. From relaxing spas to the bone-crushing blows of Muay Thai, Bangkok has us mesmerized by its ability to offer an array of choices and options.
It is with this spirit that secret Ubers have begun rolling on the streets of Bangkok, aspiring to connect riders with safe, reliable, comfortable transportation. Word spread very fast among Uber fans across the city, as our first riders started to search for the secret Ubers.
The always stylish Paula Taylor was excited to finally be able to use Uber in Thailand! She fired up the app and within minutes, she was on her way to pick her daughter, Lyla, up from school in a spacious Mercedes.
As someone who has interviewed many of the world’s celebrities on WoodyTalk, Woody also wanted an exclusive first look. A sleek Uber arrived quickly to whisk the popular talk show host to the airport, at the touch of a button.
Same same but different, Uber is everyone’s private driver.
The Thai T-shirt philosophy that sums up Uber’s arrival in Bangkok. Uber is not just for another app. We’re not just for the rich & famous. We are here for you. 24 / 7. We open & answer every feedback from you, every tweet to @Uber_Bangkok, every email to email@example.com, every message to www.facebook.com/uberthai, all in the name of an Uber reliable, safe & comfortable ride. During our testing phase in Bangkok, we will have limited cars available and you may experience longer than usual ETAs. But don’t worry — we’re working hard to put more Ubers on the system.
Here’s how to snatch yourself a secret Uber:
- Open your Uber app on your phone, request a car, and in minutes a nice ride will show up and get you on your way.
- No unnecessary waiting: you can see where your car is on a live map and get a notification when it’s arriving.
- No need for cash. All payments are processed in the app via credit card and your receipts are emailed to you instantly.
- Use promo code: UBERSAWASDEE and your first ride is on us! (up to 300THB)
Last but not least, Uber Thailand is hiring. We’re looking for a General Manager who has crazy passion for Uber, an intimate knowledge of Bangkok, and won’t rest until Uber is a household name.
Uber on, Bangkok!
* To register for Uber, you will need a valid credit / debit card. If you are having issues with entering an expiration date, please make sure your calendar is set to Gregorian.
Simply to go Settings > General > International > Calendar > set to Gregorian.