Indy Launches FREE uberX Month w/ Rider Zero, Paul George!
September 5, 2013
What is uberX? Better, faster, and cheaper than a taxi, uberX is the low cost Uber for those times you just need to get around. Whether you’re running late for a meeting, joining a friend for coffee, or grabbing lunch in Broad Ripple, uberX has you covered. Operating mid-size vehicles, uberX driving partners are vetted by Uber’s robust quality assurance measures. Ride + WinTweet and ride for your chance to take home a signed jersey from Paul George!Here’s How:
- Follow @Uber_Indy & @Paul_George24
- Tweet to let your friends know with #uberX24
- Take your first uberX ride
- We’ll announce the winner in 10 days on 9/15!
What’s the cost after my free rides?Sample Fares:
- Butler to Broad Ripple: $8-$10
- Broad Ripple to the Circle: $15-$18
- Carmel to Lucas Oil Stadium: $30-$33
Divide the Ride! Use Fare Split for an even cheaper ride around Circle City!Get the App:
The Fine Print:
- 5 free rides total (Up to $20 off)
- Credit is automatically applied when you ride – no need to enter a promo code!
- Valid only for uberX trips through 9/30/13