Uber Boston Gets Romantic
UPDATE: To take care of as many romantics as possible that need flowers for Valentine’s Day, Uber Boston is dropping the price of #RomanceOnDemand from $150 to $100 after 1pm. We expect to be out until about 4pm so order your delivery ASAP!
A storm called Nemo came and went, and left Bostonians with mounds of snow in its wake. While we can’t help melt the snow, Uber can help melt your loved one’s heart this Valentine’s Day with #RomanceOnDemand!
What do I get?
For $100, you get:
- A dozen long stemmed red roses boxed to perfection
- A personalized Valentine’s card
- An unforgettable experience with delivery straight to your sweetheart at the touch of a button
*A few lucky recipients will also receive additional Valentine’s swag such as a Ubear (a cuddly 5 foot tall teddy decked out in an Uber shirt) or Nanette Leopore perfume and chocolates!
How do I request?
- You can request roses by selecting the ‘rose’ in your Uber app from 10 am till supplies last on Valentine’s Day
- Set the location where you want the gift delivered and tap ‘Set Delivery Location’
- You’ll receive an ETA and a follow up call from Uber to confirm the delivery location
- Red roses will be delivered to your loved one
- We’ll bill your credit card on file for the roses, and a few lucky recipients will also get hooked up with some sweet surprises
- We want to hear about (and see) your special deliveries. Share through social media with #RomanceOnDemand!
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Wait, there’s more!
We’ll be giving away amazing prize packages in the days leading up to the big day! Prizes include a pair of tickets to the Boston Wine Expo this weekend, a 30 minute massage from Exhale Spa and perfume from our friends at Nanette Lepore. Don’t forget to follow @Uber_BOS to win!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Uber Boston Team