I know it’s only Monday, but Hump Day (aka Wednesday) is coming up FAST people. Let Uber Toronto spice up your work week for you AND your co-workers. You can become your office’s HUMP DAY HERO! I already know you look damn good in a cape and tights so let’s get to the details.
Bottom line: Nothing is sweeter than a Uber ride home after a hard day at the office. So this Wednesday we are giving you the chance to spread the Uber love with your non-Ubering co-workers by offering them their 1st ride FREE (up to $40)! And the best part? (OH YES THERE IS MORE) The office that loves Uber the most will get the best kind of party…an UBER party!
HOW DO I GET THIS PARTY?
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Uber Hump Day” or tweet (@Uber_TOR) with the hashtag #UberHumpDay to let me know that you are throwing your hat into the ring! You know you want to…
- I will create a special promo code for you to share with your soon-to-be Ubering officemates and email it to you between 8am and 9am on Wednesday with super special instructions. Once you have this code, it’s GO TIME…
- Spread the code around your office like WILDFIRE from 9am – 4pm. Get creative! Get ‘em signed up!
- Come 4pm I’ll round up the numbers and announce the winner…
You keep saying party. WHAT KIND OF PARTY?
This is the ultimate Hump Day party for you (The Hero!) and 10 of your co-workers, and trust me, we’re pretty fun. Think fun like On-Demand Fiesta fun…but you have the power to guarantee this happens to you. We’ll show up at 5:30pm with food and booze (if your boss is cool with that). Oh, and the Hump Day Hero will get to Uber to and from the office the rest of the week for FREE!
TIPS AND TRICKS TO SCORE THIS UBER SHINDIG:
Spread the word far and wide in your office. Email? Sweet. Twitter? Check. Rock the water cooler and make sure your co-workers know that Uber is the only Hump Day solution.
ULTIMATE TIP FOR MAXIMIZING SIGN UPS:
Have everyone download the app to their phone and sign up right then and there!
It only takes a minute and then they will be ready to request at a moment’s notice.
Good luck, you potential Hump Day Hero you!
Lucas, Uber Toronto Community Manager
OTHER STUFF I NEED TO TELL YOU:
- Like any responsible happy hour go-er, all who imbibe must be of age (19+).
- The winning Hero will get a code for 5 Uber rides good until Friday night and valued up to $200!