Valentine's Day: Go from Zero to Hero
- You can simply request a car via SMS or the app when you need it, and SNAP, a car is en route.
- Nothing screams anti-romance like dealing with cash. It’s uncomfortable and can shift a romantic moment into a logistical one. Yuck! All payment is done through the backend like iTunes. No cash. No tipping. No mood killers.
- If you’re behind in your V-day plans, you can go from zero to hero in no time by choosing Uber for your holiday plans. Valentine’s Day-Fail-Woman-Wrath is nothing to mess with…
Uber’s holding a CONTEST to Give you the V-day Hookup!
While we’ll have loads of cars for all you little love birds on February 14th, we’d like to give one lucky rider the Uber/Cupid treatment! Submit either:a.) The reason your date deserves the Uber hookup (Is she/he really that awesome? Prove it! May the battle of the hearts begin!)b.) Why you’re desperately in need of the Uber hookup! (doghouse anyone?)What do I win???
- Your ride to and from your V-day dinner plans on Uber (within SF)
- A bouquet of a dozen roses delivered with your ride! Zing!!
Submit your stories to email@example.com and by Saturday afternoon we’ll announce the winner and post the winning submission to our blog!Still struggling? Check out the 5 Best iPhone Apps for Dates for further romantic assistance or Rider Tales: On Demand Romance for an Uber riders zero to hero experience.